Very recently Inno released a new message center for Forge of Empires, and it has been an...Read More
Since Forge of Empires is an ever-growing, ever-expanding, and thus ever-changing game it stands to reason that at some point certain pieces of information will become less relevant and possibly obsolete on this site. Please note that every effort is made to keep articles as up-to-date and relevant as possible, but new articles are prioritized over updates to previous ones.
General updates that have been done, but aren’t new articles.
- April 25, 2021: Updated the FoE Stats link to a working website, as they changed their domain.
- January 29, 2021: Added Galata Tower to the Level 10 charts, plundering info, and Comprehensive GB Guide. Also fixed the DT reference to TT in the latter.
- January 5, 2021: Created a Discord Server where we can connect easily as a community.
- August 27, 2020: I was alerted to a typo (which created an error) on the PE chart in the GBs to 10 article, it has been corrected.
- August 5, 2020: I was alerted to an issue with the comment system. This has been fixed, so you can now leave comments again.
- July 21, 2020: Updated the SOH guide to include SAAB and the three new levels.
- May 14, 2020: Updated the GBG Overview to include the new focus and ignore feature.
- May 8, 2020: Updated the Comprehensive GB Guide to include the newest GB, Space Carrier.
- Apr 23, 2020: Updated both the goods and resources needed per era articles to reflect the release of Space Age: Asteroid Belt.
- Feb 23, 2020: Updated the Power Lock Math article with a visual on how the math works, for those who need to “see” the math to better understand it.
- Saknika December 6, 2021
- Gary Heath November 17, 2021
- Saknika September 21, 2021
- Ginger September 17, 2021
- Saknika September 16, 2021
Disclaimer & Copyright
This site is not licensed or endorsed by Inno Games or Forge of Empires. It is player-created: filled with wisdom to offer advice to other players, and should not be taken as anything otherwise.
All written material here © 2018-Current, to the author that wrote it, unless otherwise noted.